High quality 3" magnet with the official South Sound Sailing Tours logo.
3" SSST Logo Magnet - round
Thank you for shopping at SouthSoundSailing.com!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit with 7 business days, depending on your credit issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return an item to us, contact us.
Orders are sent out via USPS and are typically processed within five business days of purchase. Delivery time is dependent upon location and can take up to 21 business days.
- USPS Flat Rate Shipping on all orders, except stickers and magnets. *No shipping costs for stickers and magnets.
- USPS Flat Rate fee of $8.55 is included in the total cost. Free shipping on orders over $100 (total calculated before sales tax & shipping).
Please note that there may be an additional import tax charged on items valued over $25 when delivering outside of the US. Customs may also hold your order, which could result in, longer than estimated shipping times. International delivery times can take up to 21 business days or longer depending on location. If after 30 days your package has yet to arrive, please call your local post office and email us with your order number and details. Bear in mind your order may be kept at your nearest post office. The customer is responsible for all import duty and tariff charges that may be applied to international orders.